Sunday, December 28, 2008

Baby Shower Fun!

On Sunday, my aunt Lynn (with the help of Nicole and Mom) threw me a baby shower! I was very touched! Since this is the only time we'll be driving to IL before the baby is born, this was the perfect time to throw me a shower b/c we can haul the gifts back to TX in the truck.

The shower attendees included: Mom, Aunt Lynn, lil' cousin Nicole, my brother's girlfriend Pam, Aunt Kay, Aunt Tina, my cousin Jayme and her daughter Kaylie, my cousin's wife Melissa (who is also pregnant), and long-time family friend Renee'.

Nicole, me, and Kaylie:

We enjoyed lots of good finger foods that Lynn and Mom prepared. Then, we played a few games: name that baby food, list the baby animal names, and a baby word scramble. Next, I opened all of the great gifts. I received lots of onesies, some bath towels & wash clothes, a few cute outfits, bottles, baby rattles, diapers & wipes, a pack-n-play, and a very pretty knitted blanket. Robert had to buy a tote to be able to haul all of the stuff back. Thanks to everyone who attended!

2 comments:

ashley said...

I'm happy to hear that you had a good report from you doctor! Looks like you had lots of fun with your family at your baby shower! When do you find out the sex of the baby?

blondemom said...

So glad you we got to see you!!! I already got your Thank You card. I can't wait to see if you'll have a Anna or a Josh!!! By the way Melissa and Jeff are having a GIRL!!!We are so excited for you and Robert!! Love you!!
"Great" Aunt Tina, LOL!